||Department of Engineering
Drag the pointer over the statement that best describes your printing problem, work your way through the menus then press to get an answer. In some cases the information is embedded in the menu and not on a separate web page.
- Once I release my pdf document at the uniflow printer, the document disappears and does not print. Which DPO Operating System did you send it from?
- When I go to release my printing on the Uniflow printer it will not print.
- Libra Office mangles my MicroSoft Office Word file
- We can suggest two solutions
- The Helpdesk have MS word on their computers. See the Helpdesk
- Convert to Pdf on the helpdesk computers and print
- How can I send a MicroSoft Word document to the Uniflow printers
- The software I wrote the document/file in is not on the Teaching System, how do I print it?
- Uniflow stops printing my document at the same page each time I try it.
You can view a YouTube tutorial on how to print problem Pdf document on the linux system: Problem Pdf documents