The documentation for the major engineering programs can be reached through the menu. Other software packages with web support are listed below
General information about programs
- Commands to run the Packages on Linux Servers
- Software Licensing - see also Are you paying too much for software? (an article from a CS newsletter, 2007)
Other software packages
- CES EduPack 2016 material selection software. (Click to download. Raven-protected)
- CFD (Fluent)
- dynamics (for 1B dynamics)
- gibbs - equilibrium conditions in chemical reactions. Start it by typing its name on the command line. It has in-built help.
- GSA programs (on the PCs in the EIETL). Allan McRobie has some written instructions, so please get in touch with him first - email fam
- MicroSoft Office 2013 is available on cluster 800 in the DPO.
- rankine - heat. Start it by typing its name on the command line. It has in-built help.
- spectra - signal processing. Start it by typing its name on the command line. It has in-built help.