LaTeX IIB project report classes
These unofficial LaTeX classes and examples may be of use to CUED IIB students writing project reports.
- IIBproject.cls (a class file for the final IIB project report - installed on the Teaching System, except on gate). It requires the Engineering Identifier (logo)
- IIBproject.tex (an example of how to use the IIBproject class)
- IIBproject.layout (a LyX layout version of the IIBproject class, by Timothy Gale - needs Lyx 1.6 or higher)
- IIBproject.lyx (a LyX file that uses the above layout, by Timothy Gale - needs Lyx 1.6 or higher)
- IIBconf.tex (an example of a IIBproject conference paper)
- IIBconf_2column.tex (an example of a two-column IIBproject conference paper)