PhD/MPhil Thesis - a LaTeX Template
A new version of this, by Krishna Kumar, is available. Features include -
- Conforms to the Student Registry PhD dissertation guidelines and CUED PhD guidelines
- Supports LaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
- Adaptive Title Page: Title page adapts to title length
- Title page with both College and University crests.
- Print / On-line version: Different layout and hyper-referencing styles
- Pre-defined and custom fonts (Times / Fourier / Latin Modern) with math support
- Supports system fonts (XeLaTeX)
- Pre-defined and custom bibliography style support (authoryear / numbered / custom)
- Custom page styles: 3 Different Header / Footer styles
- Pre-defined and custom margin size
- A separate abstract with thesis title and author name, along with the titlepage can be generated by passing the argument abstract to the document class.
- Option to generate only specific chapters and references without the frontmatter and title page. Useful for review and corrections.
- Draft mode: Draft water mark, timestamp, version numbering and line numbering
- LaTeX Template - https://github.com/kks32/phd-thesis-template/releases/latest
- LyX Template - https://github.com/kks32/PhDThesisLyX/releases
Older versions are still available, but no longer supported.