Department of Engineering

IT Services

Hardware and Software Purchases

Windows help

IT Hardware and Software Purchasing

  • IT Purchasing for Divisions: Most divisions have their own Computer Officers (CO). Your CO should be able to do Hardware and Software purchases. Divisional contact details are on the right hand side of the page
  • Non Divisional PC Purchasing: For PC type, hardware and software purchases you should contact helpdesk.
  • UCS Software purchasing: The University Computing Service (UCS) sells software.
  • Software Licence Administration: The Engineering Department is required to keep a software licence inventory of all software licences in use in the department. This includes all purchases from the Computing Service, whether institutional or personal purchases, and all licences bought on behalf of the department from other sources including those purchased with a machine. See link for more details